Welcome to our Firehouse Construction Update Page
"In Honor of those who served before us...
In hope of those who will serve after us..."
Construction Status: In-Service to our community as of May 5, 2021!
Some Basic Details:
- Vacated old station: February 16, 2020
- Demolition of the Old Station: April 3, 2020
- Anticipated Completion Date: Spring 2021
- Number of Bays: 5, 4 for Mt. Tabor FD and 1 for Par-Troy EMS
- Budget: $5.2 million
- In-Service Date: May 5, 2021
Below is a compellation of all our videos.
Pictures of our new station
Video of the trucks leaving the old station for the last time:
Below are 2 timelapse videos of the demolition of the old station:
Credit goes to Commissioner and Firefighter Jeff Berry
Just the demolition:
The Final Design
The following pictures will give you an idea of what we imagined.
Where we were located during construction.
If you have questions don't hesitate to contact us